So I know it has been a few weeks since I have posted and there are some new faces around this way, so I thought it would be pretty cool to share a little about myself, plus you can see me for the crazy person that I am.
So this list touches on 13 things that I really enjoy to do. Let me start by saying please “Don’t Judge Me”!! I like a good cocktail and food a lot, so both are referenced. So let’s begin…
- Margaritas are good ANY TIME of the day. My theory is “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere”!
- I started dance at the tender age of 3. My mom enrolled me because she said I was too active and had to stop jumping on her furniture. I can happily report that today I no longer jump on her furniture, but now she wishes she had enrolled me for singing lessons. I can’t hold a note to save my life!
- I am a BLOG STALKER!! When I become a widow to football season (lol – He becomes a widow on Thursday from 9-11) I use Sunday to catch up on all the blogs that I love. A few of my favorites are Elle & Co, Dear Sweetheart Events, Maya Elious, Katelyn James Photography and The Nectar Collective. I could seriously have a long list as there are SO many great blogs out there.
- Pizza should be its own food category! No shame.
- CUPCAKES… enough said! Didn’t I warn you food was on the list.
- I am a native of South Carolina. But have danced my way up and down the east coast. Got my undergrad degree in Dance from Howard University (the Real HU) in DC. Lived in NYC for two years – danced and worked A LOT before moving back down to SC for graduate school.
- I worked for three years as an Epidemiologist for the military. My brother swears I worked for the CIA.
- I met my husband, Brian, in a club. I actually kind of stalked him that night. I was on the dance floor with another guy when I saw Brian on the perimeter of the dance floor with his best friend. All I could think was man that dude is FIONE. I left my current dance partner on the floor, so that I could do a quick girl chat. I then searched for Brian in the club (he was sitting on a stool on the other side), when I saw him I walked up to him and told him that when he finished his drink he owed me a dance then I just walked onto the dance floor. Well a few minutes later, he met me there and you can say the rest is history. One thing to note, Brian HATES to dance lol!
- As a young child, I was allergic to pink (well not really), but now I love FUCHSIA!
- I love organizing and decorating. One blog I follow religiously is I HEART ORGANIZING. She has great organization and decor projects on her site. I pin projects for when Brian and I move into our new house. We will be starting the whole house hunting process soon. Super excited!
- As a little girl, I loved the tv show “A Different World”. Whenever the show came on, I would sing the intro song at the top of my lungs literally. Another reason why my mom wished she had put me in singing lessons.
- Jesus is my Homeboy. I truly believe that prayer changes things.
- And last, but definitely not least – I am an adrenaline junkie! I have not found a rollercoaster that put me under yet AND I have jumped out of a perfectly good plane.
[bctt tweet=”When I become a widow to football, I just stalk blogs!!”]
So now you have to share with me at least one thing you love!!